I began photographing in New York City as a way of self-expression, and I continue to do it now in Hawaii because I have no greater joy than capturing the moments that amuse, intrigue, and delight us.

Born in Portugal and raised in New York City.
I developed an appreciation for diversity in cultures, trends, and styles.

Wedding photography gives me the creative freedom I desire and the pleasure of working closely with a variety of people from around the world.

My wedding pictures are both intimate and candid, revealing the subtle moments of the day. I hope that my love for what I do is evident in my work, and I anticipate having the opportunity to share my passion and integrity with you.

-- Paulo

Monday, July 28, 2008

Thoughts

Its feeling like this site is constantly getting updated but truly I am always looking for new ways to make your experience a great one. Photography has become a great part of my daily life here in Hawaii, what to expect from such a beautiful place. I would love to share it with you so that said here are some projects I have been doing this year.

Paulo

1 comment:

J. Anthony Martinez said...

Love the new stuff Paulo! Great work!