I began photographing in New York City as a way of self-expression, and I continue to do it now in Hawaii because I have no greater joy than capturing the moments that amuse, intrigue, and delight us.

Born in Portugal and raised in New York City.
I developed an appreciation for diversity in cultures, trends, and styles.

Wedding photography gives me the creative freedom I desire and the pleasure of working closely with a variety of people from around the world.

My wedding pictures are both intimate and candid, revealing the subtle moments of the day. I hope that my love for what I do is evident in my work, and I anticipate having the opportunity to share my passion and integrity with you.

-- Paulo

Monday, October 13, 2008

One hour walk

I just got back from the beautiful island of Hawaii.. The south side is a combination of lava fields with hidden oasis. It all started doing some off-road thought lava and about one hour walk to finally arrive at one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever been. Here is a slideshow of what attracted me to photograph.

Enjoy..









Paulo

No comments: