I began photographing in New York City as a way of self-expression, and I continue to do it now in Hawaii because I have no greater joy than capturing the moments that amuse, intrigue, and delight us.

Born in Portugal and raised in New York City.
I developed an appreciation for diversity in cultures, trends, and styles.

Wedding photography gives me the creative freedom I desire and the pleasure of working closely with a variety of people from around the world.

My wedding pictures are both intimate and candid, revealing the subtle moments of the day. I hope that my love for what I do is evident in my work, and I anticipate having the opportunity to share my passion and integrity with you.

-- Paulo

Monday, October 13, 2008

A good day!


Just got back from a great session of SURFING!!
As I imagine many of you don't know but surfing is another great passion I have here on the islands of Hawaii. The winter is what everyone awaits for.. SWELLS from the North and North west come only in the winter months and 'boy' they can be enormous. Today was a beautiful North West SWELL with about 12' faces that hit the cost and everyone wast out having a great time. The comunity is alive I say and work is... hum I dont know but it seems the aloha is on everyones face.
I will post pictures soon..

Paulo

No comments: