I began photographing in New York City as a way of self-expression, and I continue to do it now in Hawaii because I have no greater joy than capturing the moments that amuse, intrigue, and delight us.

Born in Portugal and raised in New York City.
I developed an appreciation for diversity in cultures, trends, and styles.

Wedding photography gives me the creative freedom I desire and the pleasure of working closely with a variety of people from around the world.

My wedding pictures are both intimate and candid, revealing the subtle moments of the day. I hope that my love for what I do is evident in my work, and I anticipate having the opportunity to share my passion and integrity with you.

-- Paulo

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Off the wall images




A couple days after the one hour walk I decided to show some of the photos to a group of friends that are putting together an art show that will happen at the Hui Noeau Visual Arts Center. Here is the installation I did with the photographs.
The images are flouting on different layers giving them depth.. Came out pretty cool

No comments: